Sunday 5 February 2017

Nigerian lady disgraces 'lesbian' who has been pestering her on Facebook (photos)

A student of the University of Port Harcourt has exposed a lesbian who was sexually harassing her on social media.
Alleged lesbian shamed
Nigerian lady shames alleged lesbian who has been harassing her on Facebook
The student, Cynthia Uka, who said this was not the first time lesbians made advances at her, took to her Facebook page to expose the girl.
She said: "Girls!! Girls!! Girls!! Please leave me alone oo. This isn't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time.. Biko stay away from me.. I am pleading!!! As great as I'm gonna be I don't wanna die young.. Anyone trying to reduce me will not succeed!! And y'all fuckboys.. Stay away from me!! Leave my life alone!!"
Uka also shared some of the pictures and messages the alleged lesbian sent to her.
Read below:
Alleged lesbian shamed
Alleged lesbian shamed
Alleged lesbian shamed
Alleged lesbian shamed
Wonders shall never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje

  Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje The governor also reinstated the 14th Emir of Kano, Muham...