Friday 24 March 2017

2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Video)


Tuface
Nigerian Music Icon, 2face Idibia and His beautiful wife, Annie are celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, and the music legend gave his wife a romantic surprise.
Annie was hanging out with her manager, Naomi and a friend when 2face who was supposed to be in Madrid surprisingly showed up.
2face shared the video with the caption; “She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I’m here. I love this woman.
#HappyANNIEversary”
Watch the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje

  Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje The governor also reinstated the 14th Emir of Kano, Muham...