Friday 31 March 2017

Read the story of a divorced woman hungry for sex

This is story of a lady who just got over a bitter divorce proceeding from her estrange husband. Shirley is 35, hot young and single again.
She narrated her story thus:
As soon as my divorce became official a few years back, I took a job working as a television producer that required traveling across the country with the show’s cast and crew.
As I interacted with more and more new people for a few days at a time, I formulated a theory: The only way to cleanse my sexual palate of ex-husband residue was to sleep with a total stranger.
I was unwinding at the bar of a cheap, cozy hotel in the middle of America one night when a handsome traveling salesman started flirting with me: The perfectly clichéd opportunity to regain control of my sex life, right?
Then I noticed his wedding ring. At the risk of wasting erotic energy, I addressed the issue directly.
“My wife and I have an understanding,” he said.
Upstairs in his hotel room, we stripped off our clothes and attacked each other. We went at it three times in a row, and with each orgasmic round I shed a layer of the post-divorce blues, just as I’d hoped.
The next morning, my healer of a salesman and I woke up to a call from his wife and his guilty tone revealed that his marital “agreement” was probably one-sided. Honestly, though, I didn’t feel bad. I needed to get laid, and I was grateful to be cured.
Can you beat that?
Credit Thought catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje

  Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje The governor also reinstated the 14th Emir of Kano, Muham...