Friday 5 May 2017

Please I need help on Masturbation

Guys please I really need your help and it is killing me.
I started masturbating at the age of 18 I normally use soap sometimes,  I try to stop but it can’t let go. There was a time I stopped for two month I was happy it will be over.
I started seeing my self doing it again. I made up my mind that at age 19 I will stop but i still find my self doing it. I have stop using soap and I do use my hand after 4 minute I will erupt.
I feel sad when i do it and it makes my Leg so weak if i stand up and i want to stretch my leg it will be making praaaaa sound.
same goes with my hand, Looking at it am a skinny guy at the age of 20. I developed another means which is bed masturbation.
I will be banging my Dick on the bed and it takes 10 minute to erupt. Sometimes i do hold my sperm and continue banging the bed.
As i type this I masturbated this night and i erupt i know we have doctor in the house and some nairalander guys do it.
sometimes i feel am the only guy In this world masturbating. I also read somewere masturbation reduce prostrate cancer and also, some were in a site that masturbation increase prostrate cancer to 35% in young men.
How true is this please i need advice please i do feel guilty when i realease
help a brother please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje

  Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje The governor also reinstated the 14th Emir of Kano, Muham...