Thursday 4 July 2019

I quit acting to focus on my family – Actress Mosun Filani

Image


Top Nollywood actress Mosun Filani has been absent from the movie scene for a while.
However, when Saturday Beats asked about the reason for the break in her acting career, the mother of two noted that it was done to focus on her family and children.
Her words;
I took some time off movies; there is a time and season for everything, (I did it) to focus on my family. My children are still young and I don’t want to leave them in the hands of a maid. My husband is a very busy person because of his career. There is a need for someone to take care of the home front.
When they (my children) are of age and can take care of themselves, then I am good to go. Acting takes me away from home, sometimes I have to travel.
It is really demanding. I am not an extrovert. When I am not on set, I am an introvert. I don’t like going out, I’m always indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje

  Gov Yusuf Assents To Bill Reversing Creation Of Kano Emirates Created By Ganduje The governor also reinstated the 14th Emir of Kano, Muham...